What is CBD Oil and Benefits of Using CBD Oil?
In natural hemp or cannabis plant, there are different types and levels of compounds found. CBD level gets affected by the way the people breed the tree. Mainly CBD oil is taken from industrial hemp as it has a higher content of CBD compared to marijuana.
Different methods are used to extract CBD oil Canada, and then they are added to a carrier oil and so-called as CBD oil.
CBD oil is available in different strength and is used in various ways. You should consult with a doctor before taking CBD oil.
Benefits of CBD Oil
Traditionally CBD oil is used for thousands of years for treatment of various types of pain. Though for all those years medical community avoided to study it, recently they have started studying about it.
Following are few benefits of CBD oil:
- Pain Due to Arthritis
People are using CBD oil for getting relief from arthritis pain. Though more research needs to be done, many arthritis patients use it on a daily basis.
- Suffering from Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis affects brains and nerves and is an autoimmune disease. People who have multiple sclerosis gets muscle spasms, and the patients get pain constantly in the spasms. CBD oil can give relief from the pain.
- Suffering from Chronic Pain
In a study done with multiple trials concluded that cannabis is an effective treatment and can treat chronic pains in adults, there is substantial evidence.
Other Benefits of Cannabis Oil
- It can treat epilepsy and seizures
- It can treat anxiety
- It can reduce the effects of Alzheimer’s
- It gives antipsychotic effects on patients of schizophrenia
- It can help with the withdrawal symptoms of drugs and cessation of smoking.
- Researches are going on to see if it can treat type 1 diabetes, cancer and acne.