Tips and tricks to keep your marble floor polished at all times
Marble flooring is a luxury that most people do not have in their houses. That’s because marble flooring is expensive both to purchase and to maintain. Therefore only fortunate people can have marble flooring in their homes. In case you have marble flooring in your house then it is important that you should polish it when it gets dirty. In case if you are unsure of the procedure of how to polish marble floor then you can take help from this guide.
How to buy the right models for your floor?
If you are planning to get marble flooring done in your house then you need to make sure that you get the right type of marble for your house. There are various types of marbles that are available in the market. Therefore you need to be very cautious with your choice. However, the most important thing to keep in your mind is that the marble that you are planning to buy shouldn’t have any stains or cracks in it. Also, you should check that whether the marble is broken or not.
Common mistakes that we commit while polishing our marble floors
Here is the list of common mistakes that we can to commit while polishing marble floors.
- Using too many solvents to clean or polish our marble flooring.
- Mopping it using too much water that tends to seep into the marble.
- The use of abrasive materials to polish marble flooring.
Tips and tricks to polish marble flooring the right way
If you are unsure of the procedure to clean or polish your marble flooring then you can follow the tips given below:
- One of the most important things that you need to keep in your mind is that you should avoid the use of any Harsh Chemicals like acidic cleaners or abrasive materials while polishing your marble floor.
- No matter how expensive marble you have in your house which time it will get stained or etched. Therefore it is important that you should clean it daily. In order to polish your marble flooring, you need to first sweep it nicely with the help of a broomstick or you can even make use of a vacuum cleaner which will suck out all the dust even from the linings of the marbles.
- The next thing you should do is use a home remedy to polish your marble floor instead of using any market product. Baking soda mixed with warm water is considered to be a good choice when it comes to polishing your marble. It is known to give it a shiny look.
Well, now that you know the right techniques to polish your marble hopefully you won’t make a mistake again.